Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grandma's Birthday


Today was my grandmother's birthday and so we all went out to lunch and up to visit her to celebrate. We really had a great time. It was nice to get to spend some time with my grandmother and really nice to get to go out to Mary's for lunch, even if we had pretty bad service the food was good and the company even better. It was a dreary, rainy day but we still enjoyed it. Grandma received some nice gifts, including our of a new ornament (Clarice and Rudolph) and an SD card of her own with some pictures of the Tuk-Morace family from this last year for her digital photo frame. I also crocheted her this deer (yes it is a deer!) shown and she still loved it even if it didn't turn out that great (I did try but this is how the pattern turned out... I guess I need to modify it for the future). We ended the day with some birthday cake, actually carrot cake baked by my aunt (which just happens to be the best carrot cake in the world if you were wondering). All in all it was a fun day. Happy Birthday Grandma!

Oh and Happy Birthday to my cousin Patrick too! It is his birthday today but he lives far away so we didn't get to have him at the festivities. I hope he had a great day too!

No comments: