Sunday, August 31, 2014

Life has moved forward.. and seems to keep doing so!

Wow! I think the last post on here is from 2009. I was doing such a good job updating on that vacation and almost made it to the really cool part too... ALASKAN CRUISE! Sorry I seemed to disappear. A lot has happened in the last 5 years. Too much to put in any one post and lots will be glossed over until some time when I feel like posting about it. But as our life is changing again, with probably the biggest change possible, I thought I should start using this blog again so friends and family can be kept abreast of our Moratuk life. I am going to try to do a post a day for the next week updating with a year a post. Again, obviously lots will be left out, just because this it not the format for all of my long-winded tales but I will try to hit the highlights and include as many pictures as I can, which I know is what everyone wants in a blog anyway.

So keep following and I hope to get this blog back alive again!


And to start us off a picture from where I left off. Here we are from 2009 in front of the Public Market in Seattle! Aren't we cute! 

Okay, check back tomorrow for the rest of 2009 and Alaska!

No comments: