Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Being sick and keeping up with life

As some of you know, Jason and I have been a little under the weather lately. He caught a cold while at his first day subbing. He then gave it to me. Well he had the whole weekend to be sick and taken care of (we even bought him Fallout 3, which is a totally awesome game... more on that later) but now I am sick during the week, which really sucks. I am so ill and foggy I haven't written a word for NaNoWriMo since this weekend. I have 4,799 words, but I want 20,000 by this weekend and I have not written for two days. On top of that I didn't get to go vote with Jason (yes I voted absentee but it is not the same) and now I am not going to make it out to help my grandmother with her yard tomorrow. I really do hate being sick. I also haven't read anything in my four books and I just got three more into the library and there is the library book sale this weekend, which means even more books.

Grrr... I hate being sick. So other than blogging everyday (which I have to do for NaBloPoMo, or I will lose and I don't want to do that) I have not done anything on my to do list (which is displayed on the side there). In fact, my house has become a den of disease and messiness! I can't wait until I am well enough to be exhausted from trying to catch up! I hope to either read some tonight or get another 2,000 words written. I feel like writing so let's hope that happens. All I can say is I hope none of you get sick anytime soon. This sucks and I hate it so very much! Stay healthy!

No comments: