Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo

So if it was not enough I am doing NaNoWriMo (look at the past post) but now I am trying NaBloPoMo. This is a monthly event where people try to blog everyday, including weekends, for a month. There are only 30 days in November and since I will need to be on a computer everyday to write my novel I thought this might be fun too. I don't know if I have enough interesting stuff to fill out a month of blogs but I figure with cooking, crafting, writing, and reading most of the days should be covered. On top of that we still have lives. I also hope to start working this month so I might run out of time to do all of these activities. I just want to make sure I have my life defined and figured out before I get too much further in it.

Well what does that mean for this month... I have all of the following: NaNoWriMo, Nestie Quilting Bee Month 1, NaBloPoMo, EB Book Club, Nestie Book Club, Library Book Club, The Borgia Bride to read for a Nestie discussion, D&R Nestie Ornament Exchange, Nor Cali Nestie Ornament Exchange, create a 101 in 1001, get a job (if nothing else part-time, seasonal), change seasonal decor twice, Kathleen's B'day, update Shutterfly, finish bio website, create a Xmas gift for mom (not telling but it is a lot of work), Thanksgiving, Nor Cali Creative Exchange, pass the county job test, create a workout routine, and clean the house!!! Plus I really want to catch up with some old friends and do some more dinner parties... goodness... can I do this? I don't know but I sure hope so. well now I need to go get started or I will never finish this all!!! AHHH!!!

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

I want to do a 101 list too. I have enjoyed seeing other people's lists!