Sunday, November 16, 2008

NaNoWriMo Halfway Update


Yesterday was the 15th, which is halfway through the month of November. Why is that important? Well by yesterday I was supposed to be at 25001 words (at least according to this calender I was). I am at about 15475 words right now and it is the 16th. I have a long way to go if I am to actually finish this novel (about 11000 words if I want to catch up tonight or 13000 tomorrow night). I don't know if I can do it. I am just too involved with other things right now. Mostly, other social things most of which are in real life and not just on my own. I want to finish. I really want a copy of it, which you only get if you finish and verify by the 30th. I am just such a slow writer. I guess I just need to get my butt in action. Wish me luck!

No comments: