Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving and seeing the siblings


My holiday has been very full. My brother and sister-in-law came down to visit and we have been spending tons of time with them and my niece, Bunny. Here I have given you a picture of Bunny and yes she is adorable. If only my step-daughter could be that cute and loving. Well I am sure I should write more about what we did and I will, maybe next week but now I need to sprint to try and finish my novel. Too much family time is only a bad thing when you have more commitments than you are ready for. Enjoy the picture of Bunny and thank you for your patience on the update! Oh and yes we had a wonderful Thanksgiving without any problems!

1 comment:

Christiana Krump said...

Christina, I thought that dog was a stuffed animal at first. Damn it's cute! How're you doing? I hope you don't mind that I put a link to your blog up on mine. It's a quick way for me to check in on yours. Serves as a reminder for me. Hope all is well. :-)